Monday, June 5, 2017

Life

Wow Katie, great job keeping up with your blog. πŸ˜’

Well, I know that it is no busier than anyone else's life, but I feel like the last few months have been crazy! After going back to work, writing monthly for Pregnancy After Loss Support, being outside as the weather gets nicer, etc, I feel like I have no time to blog. Today, however, I got called off work due to low census, the girls both went to daycare/preschool, it is 9:48am and I am still in bed drinking coffee and watching Sex and the City. So I figured I can post something.

A few things that have happened since my last post:

  • We got chickens! We have 2 brown ones and 2 black ones, and should start having eggs in August/September
  • My Grandma passed away 😞 I will write a blog about her soon, as she was such an inspiration to me, Charlie loved her dearly, and I have realized I am I am even more like her than I ever thought
  • I am working on a support group locally for miscarriage/infant loss. I have a meeting with our county Hospice group Wednesday
  • I have been doing a whole handful of DIY projects around the house, and can't wait to post about them. I'm sure Jesse wants me to finish them so we don't have flower petals spread out on ever inch of counter space we have drying out
  • I am planning Charlie's THIRD birthday party. πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ¦„
Later this week I will post an actual blog about something, instead of this list of excuses. For now, I need a refill on my coffee and maybe a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment