Thursday, March 9, 2017

Mother of Two

On my previous blog, I wrote about being pregnant again after three losses. If you followed, or creeped on it, you would have read that we welcomed our Rainbow Evan earthside in January. She is perfect, as perfect as a baby can be- minus the poop, and spit up, and fussiness- just perfect :)

It took a while to get into a groove of being a "new mom" again. It was actually harder than I thought it would be. Already having a 2 1/2 year old at home, our Princess Charlie, made things a lot different than the first time. I feel like I am learning to parent all over again!

Although I ended my first blog, I have been wanting to continue writing. I have switched gears, and am now going to write about my experience as a mother. The parenting tactics that are working for us. The ones that are not. Different things our family is up to. Not that our lives are incredibly entertaining, actually my husband jokes that we are the lamest and most boring couple ever (we are both 28 and watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune every night, and go to bed by 8:30pm). I am more doing this for myself, as an outlet. People journal and keep diaries all the time. I am a pretty open person, and if you really want to know something about me, I will most likely just tell you what you want to know without much digging. So instead of keeping a journal (because my husband would kill me if he found out I bought ANOTHER journal), I have decided to blog my thoughts and ideas.

This current entry is now coming to an end, as Rainbow is waking up from her short 15 minute nap, but at least I made the blog and wrote a first entry. The little things in life are what we need to appreciate, and that is definitely something I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment